Volvo February 2012 US Sales Up 9.8 Percent
Posted By: Park Place Volvo - 2012-03-01
Park Place Volvo in Dallas is pleased to announce that Volvo Cars of North America reported U.S. sales of 5,263 units, a 9.8 percent increase from February 2011. Year-to-date sales are up 7.2 percent over the first two months of 2011.
"This is a testament of the growing popularity of the Volvo vehicle line-up and excellent manufacturer programs such as the Volvo Safe and Secure program," said Rob Schweizer, General Manager Park Place Volvo.
The top seller for the month was the award-winning S60 sports sedan with 1,929 units sold, a 54.7 percent increase from February 2011.
New Volvo buyers benefit from Volvo's Safe + Secure Coverage Plan. A complimentary program, Safe + Secure wraps a comprehensive list of benefits into one package. Specifically, it provides:
- 5 years/50,000 miles of New Car Warranty
- 5 years/50,000 miles of Complimentary Factory Scheduled Maintenance
- 5 years/50,000 miles of Wear and Tear Coverage
- Recent News & Events
- Jan 14 — AIDS Arms Recognizes Park Place Volvo for LifeWalk Sponsorship
- Nov 26 — The Special Polestar Volvo S60 & V60 Models are Coming to Dallas
- Oct 28 — Volvo Ranks 7th In Consumer Reports Reliability rankings
- Aug 25 — Park Place Online Marketing Partner Appreciation Event 2013
- Aug 8 — 2014 Volvo XC60: 3 Ways to Stay Safe in Dallas
- Jul 25 — The 2014 Volvo XC60 R: Power in a Dallas-Friendly Crossover